A no-worries option.
Here’s what you can expect from your Mission Accidental Damage Protection Plan.
- Coverage Period
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- Your Responsibilities
- What is Covered
- Cancelation of the Agreement by the Provider
- Data and Privacy Protection
- Limitation of Liability
- Special State Requirements
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY as it provides important terms and conditions and explains how coverage works under Your Agreement. If You ever need assistance regarding Your Agreement, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time. Keep this document, along with Your Purchase Confirmation, as You may be required to produce them to qualify for coverage. This is the entire Agreement between You and Mission Outdoor (“Mission”), and no representation, promise or condition made by any person or entity which is not contained herein shall modify any of the terms or conditions of this Agreement.
The Covered Product will include only those items requiring replacement and will exclude any accessories included within the original packaging that do not require replacement. This Agreement does not replace or extend any manufacturer’s warranty. Instead, coverage under this Agreement is in addition to any coverage provided under any applicable manufacturer’s warranty. THIS AGREEMENT IS NOT AN INSURANCE POLICY. THE PURCHASE OF THIS AGREEMENT IS NOT REQUIRED TO PURCHASE YOUR COVERED PRODUCT FROM Mission.
Throughout this Agreement, the following bold, capitalized words have the stated meaning:
- Accidental Damage: means the unintentional and accidental damage, occurred during normal use
- Mission: means Mission Corp., 6321 Bury Dr., Suite 14, Eden Prairie, MN 55346.
- Agreement: means this Agreement, inclusive of all provisions, terms and conditions contained
- Agreement Purchase Date: means the date You purchased this Agreement from Mission.
- Agreement Purchase Price: means the purchase price You paid for this Agreement which is listed on the Purchase Confirmation.
- Commercial Use: means a Covered Product that is used in a non-residential setting which includes rental, business, educational, industrial, institutional or any other multi-use organizations other than a single-family household
- Covered Product: means the consumer item(s) which You purchased concurrently with this Agreement and which are covered by this
- Purchase Confirmation: means the document provided to You, via paper or e-mail delivery, as proof of purchase of this Agreement. The Purchase Confirmation identifies the Agreement Holder, the Agreement Purchase Date, the Agreement Purchase Price, the Covered Product, and the term of this Agreement
- We, Us, Our: means Mission.
- You, Your, Service Agreement Holder, Agreement Holder: means the purchaser referenced on the Purchase Confirmation. As this Agreement is nontransferable, this definition excludes anyone and everyone other than the individual identified on the Purchase Confirmation.
Coverage under this Agreement will end upon expiration of the term shown on the Purchase Confirmation, the date We have fulfilled Our obligations under this Agreement, or the date the Covered Product is replaced, whichever occurs first. The term of this Agreement is inclusive of and shall run concurrently with any manufacturer’s warranty that may exist during the coverage term. Coverage is effective as of the Agreement Purchase Date and continues for the period indicated on the Purchase Confirmation or until the product is replaced under this Agreement, whichever occurs first.
Parts and services covered during the manufacturer’s warranty period are the responsibility of the manufacturer. Your Covered Product may have a labor and/or parts warranty from the manufacturer that may provide additional or overlapping coverage with this Agreement. Nothing in this Agreement will limit or discharge any manufacturer’s obligations. If the Covered Product is replaced by the manufacturer, Your replacement device will become the Covered Product under this Agreement, provided You contact Us and provide any information requested so that We can properly identify the new product as the Covered Product.
You must properly maintain, inspect, store, care for, clean, and/or use the Covered Product according to the manufacturer’s instructions. In the event the Covered Product becomes damaged, You must take the necessary steps to protect the Covered Product against any further damage. Proof of the completion of such maintenance, care and/or inspection services may be required at the time of a claim. If We determine that any loss or damage has occurred intentionally or as a direct result of not performing any of the foregoing, Your claim will be denied.
WHAT IS COVERED
This Agreement costs to replace the Covered Product.
This Agreement does not provide coverage for any of the following:
- Any repairs that should be covered by the manufacturer’s warranty;
- Cleaning, periodic checkups, or preventive maintenance of the Covered Product;
- Any and all pre-existing conditions that occur prior to the effective date of this Agreement and/or any product sold used or “AS-IS”, including but not limited to floor models, demonstrations models, etc.;
- Any parts requiring replacement or repairs due to normal wear and tear (Mission offers replacement parts);
- Damage from failure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions for operation and care of the Covered Product. This includes damage from abuse, misuse, mishandling, intentional introduction of foreign objects into or on the Covered Product, unauthorized modifications or alterations to a Covered Product;
- Products that have been lost or stolen;
- Any product purchased for or used at any time for commercial or rental purposes;
- Any product determined to have been used for any activity other than an activity which is intended and customary for the product;
- Products owned by someone who’s not the original buyer;
- Products purchased from vendors other than Mission;
- Non-functional or aesthetic parts including but not limited to clips, rings, replaceable parts; scratches, peeling & dents, damage caused by gum, mold or mildew, fading, color loss discoloration, dust corrosion or similar;
- Any unauthorized repairs;
- Accessories used in conjunction with a Covered Product including pumps and bags;
- Any other loss other than a covered loss;
- Any condition that results from abnormal usage of the Covered
CANCELLATION OF THE AGREEMENT BY US
We reserve the right to cancel this Agreement at any time and without prior written notice, including in the event of non-payment, material misrepresentation by You, or a substantial breach of duties by You. In case of cancellation by Us, for reasons other than nonpayment of the Agreement Purchase Price, including for no reason whatsoever, We will notify You upon the cancellation at least five (5) days prior to the effective date of cancellation. Such notice will be sent to Your current address on file (email or physical address), with the reason for and the effective date of such cancellation. A pro rata refund of the unearned portion of the fee shall accompany the notice unless cancellation is for nonpayment. No refund will be provided if the Agreement is cancelled due to nonpayment. Please Note: In the event We cancel this Agreement for nonpayment of the Agreement Purchase Price, We will notify You at the time of cancellation, and Your plan will be cancelled immediately. We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to accept any late payment and allow Your Agreement to continue from the date of late payment. If this Agreement was inadvertently sold to You on a Covered Product which was not intended to be covered by this Agreement, We will cancel this Agreement and return the full Agreement Purchase Price paid by You.
This Agreement is not transferable for any reason whatsoever.
PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
You agree that any information or data disclosed to Us under this Agreement is not confidential. Furthermore, You agree that We may collect and process data on Your behalf when We provide the services contemplated under this Agreement. We will not share Your information with third parties without Your permission and We will comply with applicable privacy and data protection laws in Your specific jurisdiction.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THIS AGREEMENT SETS OUT THE FULL EXTENT OF OUR RESPONSIBILITIES. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, EXPENSES ARISING OUT OF THIRD PARTY CLAIMS, LOSS OF USE OF THE COVERED PRODUCT, INCONVENIENCE, OR ANY OTHER LOSS), WHETHER OR NOT CAUSED BY OR RESULTING FROM BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHER WRONGFUL ACT OR OMISSION, EVEN IF IT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. WE HAVE NOT, DO NOT, AND WILL NOT AUTHORIZE ANY PERSON, ENTITY OR SELLING RETAILER TO CREATE FOR US ANY OTHER OBLIGATION OR LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT.
SPECIAL STATE REQUIREMENTSprovision within this Agreement which conflicts with the laws of the state where You live shall automatically be considered to be modified in conformity with applicable state laws and regulations